Monday, April 17, 2017

Loving Jazz in modern day

I've thought about what it would be like if someone from the past came to modern day times. I know random! But hear me out.
What would they think of us? What would they think of the differences in our music, our culture?

It's just something I've thought about before. It got me thinking about music, and jazz specifically. I've seen so many old movies and know so much about jazz and big band music. That I feel like a few years ago. (When I was really obsessed with jazz.) I could understand what they would think about music now.

Since then I have begun to love modern music too, there's so much, and it's so different. The many types are so diverse now! I couldn't not love it!

I still love the oldies and can appreciate a good jazz fest. It makes me think, and want to make myself remember the past. How important and special it is. Even if it doesn't really fit in our world now.

It's kinda funny because I had this idea for a post a week or so ago. Then I posted a vintage inspired pic on Instagram. Weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment