Monday, March 13, 2017

Springtime

Along with, what's your favorite color? or what's your middle name? What's your favorite season? was one of the main need to know things about someone when I was a kid. Getting to know someone was practically a questionnaire of things. So with so much time to think about it, and evaluate my options I have finally decided I prefer wintertime to any other part of the year.



Mostly because I love Christmas and snow. (Not that it snows where I live.) But also because there are no pesky bugs or allergies and I can layer my clothes! (Which I love to do!) Even though my winters aren't always the ideal hot cocoa and a good book days. More often than not I prefer them to heat and critters.


Spring comes anyway, however, no matter how hard I try and wish it not to. Every year I am forced to say goodbye to, "the most wonderful time of the year..."


Spring isn't all bad I suppose, there is... flowers? I mean swimming is more of a summer thing, but still possible I guess. Hmm, apparently I don't know of any pros about it being Spring soon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 





No comments:

Post a Comment