Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Love-seat and Pillows

I have my parents old love-eat, and when I say old I mean older than me.
I have a cover on it right now, but it is also old and dirty and torn pretty badly. It is also maroon which is really an awful color. I'm hoping to get a new cover soon but for now that's what I'm stuck with for seating.
 As far as pillows go I've had the same ones for many years which were also from my parents. They are gold and do not match, I don't particularly dislike them, but I got some new ones to go with the new room anyway.


Since I picked out such neutral colors for my room. I figured I'll have to have some color here and there. So I went for kind of an aqua blue color for my pillows.

(Also note the awful color of my love-seat.)


No comments:

Post a Comment