Monday, June 29, 2015

Recovering boxs

Contact paper can be a very useful tool. It can completely revamp your drawers or cabinets, but it can also give a whole new look on the outside.

I like to recover things in whatever way that best suits it. Whether its painting or reupholstering or whatever. I like to use contact paper sometimes, for example this box. 
This particular pattern of contact paper is also the design I'm going to use to recover my desk. 

The instructions are pretty simple you cut pieces of the contact paper to cover the areas of the box (or whatever you're covering.) You will want to do it in pieces because it's simpler than trying to work with one huge piece. I used one for the lid, one for the back, bottom and front, and one piece for each side.




No comments:

Post a Comment